Oh yeah, forgot to put what my Maybe Today was.
Today, I decided to forgo sanity.
I decided to add loops to the crazy roller coaster we are already on...
No Maybe about it...
Today, I decided to train to run a half marathon.
Jason thinks I have lost my mind. Or more to the point, he questions why would I add such an ambitious goal to my already crazy schedule...
We move to England in 15 weeks.
I want to run 13+ miles - AT ONE TIME - in 13 weeks.
Well, this is the start of the story. And it may wind up being just a story to me.
Like I said, it would not be particularly interesting - but I bet there are some funny parts along the way.
But for tonight - I'll be running off to bed... and soon!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment